Frazer-Nash Manufacturing recognizes that its operations could result in emissions to the environment, the generation of waste and consumption of natural resource and therefore realize the importance of environmental protection. Frazer-Nash Manufacturing is committed to operating its business responsibly and in compliance where possible with environmental regulations, legislation and approved codes of practice relating to its industry and activities. It is Frazer-Nash Manufacturing’s objective to operate with, and to maintain good relations with all regulatory bodies.
The company is proud of its good reputation for environmental practices and standards. It is the company’s policy to seek to operate to these standards continuously and to implement and operate fully the BS EN ISO 14001 environmental management standard through registration and annual review.
It is Frazer-Nash Manufacturing’s declared policy to carry out all measures reasonably practicable to meet, exceed or develop all necessary or desirable requirements and to continually improve environmental performance through the implementation of the following:
- Assess and regularly re-assess the environmental effects of the Organization’s activities
- Assess and regular re-assess the Organizations environmental objectives and targets
- Training of employees in environmental issues
- Minimize the production of waste
- Minimize energy wastage
- Promote the use of recyclable, sustainable and renewable materials
- Manage the disposal of waste
- Reduce and/or limit the production of pollutants to water, land and air
- Minimize the risk to the general public and employees from operations and activities undertaken by the Organization
The service scope for Frazer-Nash Manufacturing is The Design, Manufacture, Installation, Commissioning, Maintenance & Consultancy for Mechanical and Electrical Installations.
This policy is communicated to all employees, suppliers and sub-contractors and is made available to the public.
In drafting and reviewing the Environmental Policy all personnel involved ensure that it:
- Is appropriate to the nature, scale and environmental impacts of its activities
- Includes a commitment to continual improvement and the prevention of pollution
- Includes a commitment to comply with the relevant environmental legislation and regulations, and with the other requirements to which the Organization subscribe
- Provides the framework for setting and reviewing environmental objectives and targets
- Is documented, implemented and maintained and communicated to all employees
- Is available to the public on request.
Care for the environment shall be applied to every aspect of our activity and shall be the responsibility of everyone, in every activity undertaken by Frazer-Nash Manufacturing.