Frazer-Nash Manufacturing is always keen to hear from enthusiastic, talented engineers, designers, technicians and machinists. If you want to join our team, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have no current vacancies, we will keep your details on file for new opportunities as they emerge.
CNC Turner – FNM-1070
Frazer-Nash Manufacturing is seeking a Workshop Technician to program and operate a variety of lathes including machines with live tooling. Parts produced are for specialist equipment as well as high-end scientific customers.
- Experienced Turner
- Mazatrol experience essential
- Experience of live tooling desirable.
- Highly accurate and fast worker.
- Experience of machining a variety of metals and plastics.
- Experience of high tolerance work.
- Excellent attention to detail and takes pride in a clean and organisied work place producing high quality work.
Hours of Work
- Basic week of 37 ½ Hours
- 08:00 to 16:30 Monday to Friday
- 5 weeks holiday
- Plenty of overtime
- Private medical cover
- Permanent health insurance
- Wellness program
- Company bonus
Unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies will not be considered, as Frazer-Nash Manufacturing operates a preferred supplier list. If you would like to be considered for our preferred supplier list please email your company details to email@example.com.